quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

Important moment in my life

    Oi gente achei a minha redação de inglês tão bem escrita que decidi postar ela aqui. Aí vai:
   Until today the important moment in my life was when I entered in ETEC Guaracy Silveira. I think that was really important because it was my first achievement, it was the first thing I insisted to get. This story start at the beginnig of last year, I was willing to study all the year just to pass in Guaracy's test, so I started to do a course on Saturdays and I spent the entire year in this course. I know it's overkill, but for me I suffered because I couldn't go out with my friends most of time and for me weekend is to relax.
   However in November I had to do two tests, one was for Guaracy and the ohter was for a Federal School. Bothdays I think I was calm during the test because I wasn't crying, I didn't eat a lot and I wasn't the first person to get out of the room. But I was really worried about my performance.
   The list of those who passed was published in the beginning of January. I was nervous and whan the first list was published I surfed in the net to see if I pass. Unfortunately I didn't pass at the Federal School. I turned off the computer, went to my bedroom and I started to cry. I cried the rest of the days and in the nex days I stayed in my room, I didn't eat, I didn't talk to anyone, I just cried. At the other weeken my dad talked to me and he said it was ok, that we don't always get what we want and I'll overcome. I forgot about Guaracy when my aunt called me congratulating me, so I discovered that I passed in Guaracy and I was surpresed and happy, and it was the happiest day in this year.
   I think this was an important moment because I learnt to lose and to win something, and To value my achievement. I think I wouldn't lern how important an achievement is if I hadn't tried to pass in Guaracy's test.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário